What makes men in Bollywood so desirable? Apart from being bestowed with handsome faces and well-toned bodies, the Khans and Kapoors of the industry also know how to rock any attire, whether Indian or Western. Here are some amazing style tips for Indian wear that you can pick up from these torchbearers of latest fashion trends for men:
- Nehru Jacket: Saif Ali Khan looks dashing in this light combination of classic fashion outfit. Pairing a classy off white Nehru jacket over a simple white kurta pyjama immediately takes the outfit up another notch. The pocket square adds a pop of well-matched colour.
2. Embroidered Kurta: Amitabh is owning the ramp in this Ritu Kumar ensemble. With intricate floral patterns embroidered with zardozi, this is a formal and chic look to carry. Paired with a simple off white dhoti like pyjama, you can sport this at any number of wedding functions while keeping up with new trends in fashion.
3. Indo-Western: Nobody pulls suave off like Ranveer Singh. This black ensemble makes him look stylish and edgy while at the same time maintaining a traditional appeal. The well-fitted Indo-Western jacket which is the latest men jacket style, along with the very stylish dhoti pants is a new fashion style for men these days.
4. Vest with Kurta: You can go old school like Anil Kapoor did when he strutted on the ramp for Raghavendra Rathore. The embroidered vest adds charm to the otherwise simple black and white ensemble. A key piece like this vest can be paired with many outfits and is very versatile.
5. Pathani Coat: Ranbir Kapoor always looks good but he looks extra charming in this pathani coat and dhoti pyjama combination. We saw him sporting exactly the same look in his 2013 blockbuster Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.