Men always have the ambition to achieve big, from Taj Mahal to Great Wall of China, men have always wanted to create astonishing wonders in the world. Enter 2018, the opulence is showcased not only by the amount of wealth your have but also by the new fashion style for men, kind of machines – cars to gadgets to watch you possess and also by the kind of constructions you back. We present you the most expensive constructions in the world, that will open up you to the amazing costs, each one of them hold.
6. One World Trade Center, New York – Built to commemorate 9/11 terrorist attack, at the cost of US$3.80 Billion, this 104 ‘freedom tower’(141 ft) is also one of the tallest buildings in the United States. This iconic building is connected has 190000 sq ft of space for magazine publisher Conde Nast, 270000 sq ft space for U.S General Service Administration and a massive 55000 sq ft of retail space and 71 floors of office space.
5. The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas – Built by Duetsche bank, at the cost of $3.9 billion USD is currently owned by Blackstone group corporation this most affluent resort has a stupendous spa and health club (40,000 square feet), an auditorium with capacity of 1800 people, gaming zone (110,000 square feet) and nearly 3000 rooms!
4. Apple Campus 2 – Under construction, circular ‘spaceship’ is estimated to cost close to $5 billion on a land of 176 acres. The circular building was conceived by Steve Jobs, and designed by Norman Foster, it hides the roads and parking spaces underground and uses only glass for its walls. As once Steve describes ‘Every pane of glass in the main building will be curved’ to accommodate more than 12,000 employees, green space planted with drought-resistant trees and an artificial pond!
3. The Marina Bay Sands, Singapore – One of the costliest construction in Asia, the Marina Bay Sands is visited by the hip and the happening men who adore not just in latest fashion trends for men but also the luxurious machines and opulent lifestyle. With the construction cost of $5.50 billion USD, the Marina Bay Sands hasa SkyPark (340 meter), and infinity swimming pool (150 meter), convention-exhibition center (120,000-square-metre) and 2560 rooms!
3. Resorts World, Sentosa, Singapore- Built on the southern coast of Singapore, owned by Genting Group, built with the estimated cost of $ 6.59 billion USD this resort has the largest oceanarium in the world, gaming space (15000 square meter), was inaugurated by the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. The hotel is built around 120 acres of land, employs 10,000 people that invite guests for more than 1500 rooms!
2. Abraj Al Bait, Mecca, SaudiArabia – The most expensive mixed use development in the world, built at $15 billion USD, owned by government,aimed with a gesture to modernize Mecca, the sacred place where thousands of Muslim pilgrims arrive every year!
images.adsttc.com, c1.staticflickr.com, upload.wikimedia.org, c1.staticflickr.com, pixabay.com, upload.wikimedia.org